Age Intervention Enlighten Plus
• Kojic Acid
• Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate
• Licorice Root Extract
• Salicylic Acid
• Vitamin C and E
• Arnica Montana, Pomegranate Extract and
• Cucumber Extract
Features & Benefits
Advanced non-hydroquinone formulation delivers rapid improvement with longterm control. Proven through independent clinical studies to significantly reduce the appearance of sun damage, sunspots and hyperpigmentation. Multiple individually proven key technologies focus on individual aspects of discoloration for maximum improvement. The only product with concentrated retinol, antioxidants and multiple skin-lightening technologies for maximum improvement with significant anti-aging benefits.
Apply sparingly in the morning and evening over entire face. Start with one application PM only week 1. Increase to AM/PM use week 2. Enhance your Enlighten Plus or MD results with Bioclear.
Week 1 – Enlighten Plus or MD . AM every
other day. Bioclear PM every night
Week 2 – Enlighten Plus or Enlighten MD
AM every day. Bioclear PM every night
Week 3 – Bioclear Am & Pm Followed with
Enlighten Plus or Enlighten MD AM & PM. Age Intervention Enlighten Plus and Age Intervention Enlighten MD must only be sold on consultation in a clinic environment.
Products not to be sold on the internet.
Age Intervention MD is available for sale to Doctors only.
Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Kojic Dipalmitate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Salicylic Acid, Alpha-Arbutin, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hexylresorcinol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinol, Punica Granatum Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
1. Farage, Miranda A. Textbook of Aging Skin. Berlin: Springer, 2010. Print.
2. Schäfer T, Merkl J, Klemm E, Wichmann HE, Ring J; KORA Study Group. The epidemiology of nevi and signs of skin aging in the adult general population: Results of the KORA-survey 2000. J Invest Dermatol. 2006 Jul;126(7):1490-6. Epub 2006 Apr 27. PubMed PMID: 16645597.
3. 2. Matts PJ. New insights into skin appearance and measurement. J Investig Dermatol Symp Proc. 2008 .